What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our website
- When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, shipping and billing address, phone number and credit / debit card number.
What do we use you information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:-
- To use for billing purpose
- To fulfill your orders
- For billing purposes
- To communicate with you about your orders
- For internal marketing purpose
- If we have problem about processing your order, we will use your personal information to contact you
- We may use third-party advertising companies to help tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
How to we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer thirs party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Terms and Conditions
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at here.
- Your consent
- Contacting us
No16G Jalan Bandar 20, Pusat Bandar Puchong, 47160 Puchong Selangor.
- Twins Baby appointed iPay88, the leading online payment gateway provider in Malaysia, as our payment partner to process payment for our online orders. This means that your financial information such as credit card details are submitted directly into the iPay88 Payment Gateway network and do not pass through our website at all. When processing your electronic payment, you will be safely sending and receiving the transaction data to and from iPay88 Payment Gateway.